Saturday, March 27, 2010

The Sm Makati Nuclear Incident News On Tv At The Food Court Place Dream

In this dream, I have a meeting with my classmate in Ust, Victor Nobleza and he is gonna treat me with a lunch in Sm Makati Foodcourt. This dream is more than fourteen years ago. This is one of the dreams that cause me to exile myself from my colleagues in college so that it wont come true but it was only delay with things we are already seeingon the current geopolitical scenes. This dream is like one of the scenes in movie Dreamscape in the train. I am riding on a train bus from Crossing to Guadalupe to Sm Makati. I am riding on a transit bus that is moving on a railroad track on Edsa Highway on Guadalupe Bridge. It is really strange that I am on a bus but it is like a train because it is moving on a railroad track on the road in the same line with cars moving on the highway. After that, I am in Sm Makati Foodcourt meeting with Victor Nobleza to have lunch. There is a television in Sm Makati Foodcourt and suddenly we were surprise that there is a news about a nuclear explosion as we are about to eat our lunch and the people are panicking and discussing the event on the food court. The television is crt.====Theme Songs===="Enola Gay" by Orchestral Manuevers In The Dark===="The Living Daylights" by Aha====tbc====....

No comments:

Post a Comment