Monday, March 22, 2010

Pineda Green Magma Dream

The Pineda Green Magma Dream.====Location of this dream is in Pineda, Shaw Boulevard.====I already wrote this in internet and youtube.====In this dream, I am ridng in a jeep in Shaw Boulevard. After I walk out of the jeep in Shaw Boulevard, Pineda, the entire scene is different. Pineda, Shaw Boulevard became much larger but the thing is I can see green and normal mud and magma on the streets. There were geysers and springs on the streets which became volcanic. The strange thing really in this dream is the green magma flowing on the streets. I hear some people and scientists talking about it and analyzing the soil samples and the green magma on the streets in this dream after going out of the jeep(the Pasig Crossing jeeps we have here in Metro Manila).====Metro Manila is sitting on different faults and Philippines is in the Pacific Ring of Fire and this dream correlates with it so much. No need to say more of it.====Theme Song===="Evil Eye" by Black Sabbath===="I Feel The Earth Move" by Martika====tbc====....

No comments:

Post a Comment