Saturday, March 27, 2010

The Cubao Earthquake Dream

I think I have this dream before I have known the new Gateway Mall in Cubao a few years ago. It has been a long time since I visit Cubao in 2000.I was able to visit Cubao around 2008 or 2009. I was able to match Gateway Mall with this dream. In this dream, I am on a car or a taxi. The car went to the front of Gateway Mall near National Bookstore. I think I also some buildings being constructed in this dream which correlates to the Manhattan buildings there. Suddenly, there was a very strong earthquake while I am inside the car or taxi. It is a very strong earthquake. Buildings are also shaking and almost falling in this dream. I hope engineer and safety authorities in Cubao prepare for this just in case it happens in the near or far future. Very important.====Theme Songs===="Earthquake" by The Flirtations===="I Feel The Earth Move" by Martika====tbc====....

No comments:

Post a Comment