Friday, September 30, 2016

Tsunami Airport Location Dream

I already shared this dream with Mark Ekawamai in one of his September 2016 videos. Thanks to Mark Ekawamai Dill Martin Dave Dobbs and many others in youtube. In this dream I am inside a rooom and running away from zombies and demons chasing me. When I open the door I found myself inside a large airport and people are running towards me. The airport is full of windows glass and glass roof. They are running away from the tsunami that breach the glass roof and windows. It is a very short but horrible dream vision. Efrain Rodrigues EfrA RODriGues EDGAR O anagram derivative. Puerto rico Prophecy. Madonna La Isla Bonita. Bailamos. Ricky Martin. Enrique Iglesis. Agua Bailamos. Dayanarah Torres Puerto rico Philippines. Cascadia Fault. New Madrid Fault. West America Central America East America Usa Domino Meteor Asteroid. Puerto rico. Rosie Johnson and many others in youtube about the Tsunami Prophecy Nibiru Correlation. Alizee La Isla Bonita France. Thylane Blondeau Jade Weber Rosie Jonson Israeli Rafaeli. Jessica Angry Little Girl Rebecca of Seven Supergirls. Jessie Sarah. Increasing global tsunami dreams of people around the world. Explain later.----tbc----....

No comments:

Post a Comment