Friday, September 30, 2016

Rafaeli Israeli Location Dream

I have dream about this teenage girl. I dont know her. Maybe two or more girls in the real world resembles this girl in my dream. I am hearing her name as Rafaeli Israeli. This beautiful exudes kndness and innocence and sexiness at the same time. Then I found Rosie Johnson this last week of October 2016 and she resembles a bit this girl in youtube. It has something to do little bit with the illuminati ptbs in Israel nad also a little bit with Bar Rafaeli but this girl is much younger. I guess this dream came true a little bit a few days later with Rosie Johnson and her video with the meteors asteroids nibiru Puerto Rico Efrain Rodriguez. I guess she can help a lot with regards to my dreams about nibiru apocalypse etc with Jessica Angry Little Girl even though they are opposites in beliefs. She resembles Jessica Angry Little Girl Rebbecca of Seven Supergirls Jessie and Sarah. Explain later.----tbc----....

No comments:

Post a Comment