Wednesday, May 26, 2010

The Jessica Sandra Michelle Paloma Michelle Dantes Isabelle Abierra Jessie Sarah Lauren Michelle Lisa Jessica Dream

This dream was more than one year ago. In this dream, I am chasing and confronting a beautiful woman. I am running inside a mansion as large as a gymnasium. I ran up to the second floor from a large beautiful mansion stairs. The stairs look like the Kingston memory modules commercial in Hardware Magazine Philippines few months ago. The print commercial of Kingston memory modules with the stairs has a woman in it. This resembles the scenery of the dream but in a gymnasium like mansion. There is only one door on the left of the stairs at the second floor. I kept on hearing the voice of the girl saying I care I do care many times. I ran to the left of the second floor and enter the door. I kept on hearing the voice of the girl saying that words. When I enter the door, I found the girl sitting on a hospital bed. The room is large and long and full of hospital beds. I am looking for her and confronting her and holding her shoulders as she kept on saying I do care and I care many times. This girl looks like sad, depress and sick. That is her emotional look in this dream. This beautiful girl and her voice resembles Jessica Angry Little Girl of youtube, Sandra Suravilla Seifert, Michelle Dantes with her Ftv video in youtube, Michelle Paloma, Isabelle Abierra, Jessie and Sarah of Seven Supergirls of youtube, Lauren and Michelle with their videos on bikini on their large house and garden and talking about Saddam and monkeying and speaking Brazilian accent in correlation to Michelle Dantes, Lisa the sister of Jessica Angry Little Girl in youtube, Jessica with Saaya Runa Rio of Sweetkiss Chase of Japan. This girl with her voice correlates with them symbolically. This girl also correlates to Tiera Skovbye Barbara Palvin Jessie and Sarah of Seven Supergirls Rebecca of Seven Funtastic Girls. This girl is explaining something that I cannot understand. I am further researching the symbol of this dream. Theme Songs===="Abot Kamay" by Orange And Angels and Lemons and Demons in correlation to Constantine movie just kidding===="Say A Prayer Remix Version" by Breathe===="Blue Moon" by Orange And Lemons The Care band of the Philippines===="Moonriver" by Mia Rose===="Moonlight Lady" by Julio Iglesias at bahala na kayo ulit sa mga bangayan at debate diyan====tbc====....

No comments:

Post a Comment