Friday, August 20, 2010

The Pasig Prostitution Lane Location Dream

I already told this dream to Demcad. This dream is a combination of Pasig Boracay Thailand. In this dream I am walking to a narrow street that becomes larger when I walk through it. Then I saw an open type restaurant that looks like Boracay in this street in Pasig. There are girls there that work as waitress and prostitute. This is in the afternoon and there are very few people in this open type restaurant. The girls are prim and proper while waiting for customers.I go to a vinyl shop in this street. I am looking for old vinyls in this shop. I think I saw an album of Nora Aunor in this dream. Just ask Janine Gutierrez Maxine Gutierrez Jessica Gutierrez. Just kidding. I also saw postcards in this vinyl shop. There is an eerie silence in this street that becomes larger as walk I through it. Theme Songs===="La Isla Bonita" by Alizee===="Slave To Love" by Brian Ferry===="The A Team" by My Miss Little Pia Arquette Pia Kramer and Ed Sheeran===="Heart Of Gold" by Johnny Hates Jazz. Explain later.====tbc====....

No comments:

Post a Comment