Sunday, April 11, 2010

Mar Roxas Quezon City Cubao Dream

The location of this dream is in Quezon City in an open air drinking bar canteen. This dream was before the 2010 election campaign when Mar Roxas plan to run in the election. In this dream I saw Mar Roxas having party in that canteen with my sister in the original Vilma Ocson Pelino and I think my father Eduardo Dujua Ocson is also in that dream drinking with Mar Roxas but not sure. I am also drinking and eating in that political party in that open air canteen inside that place. I am hearing many disussions in that drinking party that I cannot fathom. And then the scene change to another place and houses in Quezon City. Then Vilma, my elder sister ask me to go to Cubao. We cross a bridge to Farmers Plaza with an escalator on that overpass. The overpass has no roof in this dream just like during the eighties. In the real world there are no escalators on this overpass. The Cubao in this dream is different and there were few people in the streets as we walk to Farmers Plaza in that bridge. I think we are visiting different stores and places in Cubao after the party with Mar Roxas. Vilma has three brothers in the original in opposition to that woman who join the two pageants who also has three brothers according to wikipedia. My eldest sister is a doctor while that woman who join the two pageants is a nurse. Anyway, I will try to remember the details of this dream further more in that party with Mar Roxas. I think this dream has importants symbolisms with regards to politics. I think the symbolisms of this dream is still in the future with regards to Philippine politics because I forgot the details of the political party in this dream. Very important. Explain later.====Theme Song===="Election Day" by Arcadia.====tbc====....

No comments:

Post a Comment