Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Toba Yellowstone Tonga Supervolcano Dreams 03

The Japanese Research Institute Dream. This dream happens around early evening. The location is very beautiful. It's some kind of an open classified five floor research institute university in the middle of a large field surrounded by spring and autumn trees. The building architecture looks very Japanese in style. My consciousness flies towards this building seeing the beautiful trees in the early evening. The rooftop of this building is made of glass and my consciousness went on its top floor location. Few people were left in this building. I can see two or four people on the top of the building looking on the glass rooftop. I think one or two of the people is heavily arm and the other one or two are scientists. I think they are looking towards the night skies on the glass ceiling of the building anticipating something horribly catastrophic. Suddenly sirens start to be activated in that building and then very strong winds start to blow towards the building as the few people on the building prepares for it. They just stand there and watch and everything became dark and I wake up.====I feel this dream is correlated to the movie "Sinking of Japan". I watched the new version but I have never watch the original one. This dream was more than five years ago before I watch the movie Sinking of Japan. I think this location is in Japan due to the sirens and the style of the building. It's a classified research facility under the guise of a university. If there are universities in Tokyo or any part of Japan that faces the Pacific Ocean. This could be a match. The type of catastrophe in that dream is unknown that is coming from the sky.====Theme Songs===="Hazy Shade Of Winter" by The Bangles===="Big In Japan" by Alphaville===="Tokyo Town" by Sarah(Oh! No! Jessica, Saaya Irie, Runa, Rio, Connor Emily, Sara Pertierra, Jessica Angry Little Girl and Lisa with Jenn with Bailey, Jessie and Sarah with all the current Seven Supergirls and their related channels in youtube. Nevermind Paris Hilton. Nah, just kidding.)===="Obsession" by Animotion===="Candy" by Mandy Moore(Nah! Just kidding again.)===="I Like It" by Dino===="I Like It" by Mandy Moore====tbc====....

No comments:

Post a Comment